Search ScrappinMagic's Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So much has been happening.
We moved back to Florida October 13, the day of my disability hearing.
I got my disability....for 3 years. They tend to think that my fibromyalgia will *improve* along with my arthritis and diabetes. Yeah, right!
Anyway...been busy lately with the magic club David and I belong to, and doing some things on our own.
Have done 2 shows with the club since December 28th and volunteered Walk-A-Round for Haven Hospice's VIVA2012 in Alachua, Florida, where we auctioned off a magic show. The winner called us and we should be scheduled for June 10th for that.
Loving spending much time with Brandi and her family.
Picking up Mackenzie on Mondays while Brandi has class.
Spent 4 fun filled days with Serenity for a 4-night sleep over during her spring break a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment